Kor Women's Cycling Padded Underwear
Cycling/Spinning Chamois Padded Underwear
Same performance as traditional bike shorts, but more efficient, more stealth and no friction against your skin. There's no stitching in the bikini line = no irritation. The lightest weight fabric from Italy for zero resistance on every pedal stroke.
Read Wired Magazine's article on Kor's Cycling Padded Underwear.
Choose size based on what you would wear in an underwear.
- Made with performance fabrics from Italy
- Wide elastic waistband
- Spandex certified by Bureau Veritas
The pad was designed specifically for women. With their ELASTIC INTERFACE® technology, the pad has a high level of sweat absorption, elasticity and durability. It is also bacteriostatic which prevents the growth or reproduction of bacteria while preserving the normal bacterial skin flora. AND they are OEKO-TEX® certified. This means, it has been seriously tested. Designed in New York, Made in California.
- Good for spin class, commuter, long distance, triathlon, ironman.
- Quick dry soft microfiber
- Perineal area designed specifically for a woman
- Perforated foam for extra ventilation
- Pair with unisex short , unisex 3/4 legging or stealth legging